For an updated list of my research publications and other academic activities, please see my profile on the University of Helsinki Research database TUHAT.
Report: The South Caucasus beyond Borders, Boundaries and Division Lines: Conflicts, Cooperation and Development
Edited by Mikko Palonkorpi
The South Caucasus beyond Borders, Boundaries and Division Lines: Conflicts, Cooperation and Development is the final publication of the research project with the same name that was part of the security cluster research of the Wider Europe Initiative.
- A Region of Regions: The Historical Failure of Integration in the South Caucasus
- Nagorno Karabakh under Soviet Rule
- The Åland Autonomy – an Alternative to Secession and Independence?
- Azerbaijan and Energy Security in Europe: balancing National Priorities and International Commitments
- Azerbaijan, the EU and Migration Policy
Sergey Rumyantsev and Tiina Sotkasiira
- The Situation of Young People in Armenia
- The 2008 War in Georgia: Lessons from the Caucasus
- Politics of Insecurity: Cross-Border Conflict Dynamics and Security Challenges in Georgia
- The EEU, the EU and the New Spheres of Influence Game in the South Caucasus
Suvi Kansikas and Mikko Palonkorpi
© Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, Aleksanteri Institute, and the authors, 241 p.
Report: Armenia’s Foreign and Domestic Politics: Development Trends
Edited by Mikko Palonkorpi and Alexander Iskandaryan
The publication is a joint project of the Caucasus Institute (Armenia) and the Aleksanteri Institute, University of Helsinki. It has been supported by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
Caucasus Institute and Aleksanteri Institute, 2013, 92 p.
- Armenia’s Foreign Policy: Where Values Meet Constraints – by Alexander Iskandaryan
- The Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict in the Foreign, Military and Domestic Politics of Armenia: an Assessment – by Sergey Minasyan
- Russia and Armenia in the South Caucasus Security Context: Basic Trends and Hidden Contradictions – by Sergey Markedonov
- The Outlook for Armenian-Turkish Normalization – by Richard Giragosian
- From Totalitarianism via Elitist Pluralism: Whither Armenia? – by Alexander Iskandaryan
- Civil Society in Armenia – by Hrant Mikaelyan
- Across the Great Divides: Duplicability of the “Finnish Model” in the Armenian Foreign Policy Context – by Mikko Palonkorpi
© 2013 by the Caucasus Institute
© 2013 by the Aleksanteri Institute
© 2013 by the MFA of Finland